Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern Coolgame UK Limited’s (Lava Vacuum Packing) relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these conditions of use, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Coolgame UK Limited’ (Lava Vacuum Packing) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Woodwynd, Tower Hill, Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire B50 4NA. Our company registration number is 5922368 and place of registration is Cardiff. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these conditions of use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.